Aliphatic Polymers with Heteroatom Chains
The polymer molecules described previously were catenated carbon chains with various pendant groups. The polymer molecules described in this chapter have other atoms in the polymer chain, either in addition to or in place of the carbon atoms.
KeywordsCompressive Strength Flexural Strength Impact Strength Silk Fibroin Linear Expansion
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- H. R. Allcock, Heteroatom Ring Structure Polymers, Academic Press, New York (1967).Google Scholar
- H. R. Allcock, Phosphorus-Nitrogen Compounds, Academic Press, New York (1972).Google Scholar
- C. E. Carraher, J. Macromol. Sci. Chem., A17(8), 1293 (1982).Google Scholar
- H. Newroth and R. L. Hill, The Proteins, Academic Press, New York (1975).Google Scholar
- E. Ott, and H. M. Spurlin, Cellulose and Cellulose Derivatives, Interscience, New York, (1954).Google Scholar
- M. W. Pigman, and R. M. Gregg, Chemistry of Carbohydrates, Academic Press, New York 1948).Google Scholar
- J. H. Saunders, and K. C. Frisch, Polyurethanes, Interscience, New York (1962).Google Scholar