Social, Cultural and Psychotherapeutic Approach to Psychosomatic Medicine in 2.000 A.D.
It has been almost a rule in the last ten years to give diagnosis and to make psychotherapy with different technical measures — like DSM-III, PSP, computers etc.-, so that rapport and the interpersonal relationship between doctor and patient has in our place been prevented or abolished.
KeywordsInterpersonal Relationship Psychosomatic Medicine Mental Hospital Somatic Condition Somatic Health
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Brenner “Preliminary of Psychoanalysis”, Philadelphia 1958.Google Scholar
- 2.Marie Beynon Rap “Doctors of the Mind”, Indianapolis 1963.Google Scholar
- 3.P. Hamogeorgakis, M.D. “Life, Death, Reincarnation”.Google Scholar
- 4.Alivisatos, Hamogeorgakis, Baras “Industrialization and Mental Health”, International Meeting, Bern, Switzerland, July 1966.Google Scholar
- 5.C.G. Jung “Psychological Reflection” 1905–1961.Google Scholar