Psychotherapy of Psychosomatic Conditions in the Year 2000
The big advantage in making predictions about the future is that no one can challenge them with facts. The big disadvantage on the other hand is that one may live long enough to laugh at his own predictions.
KeywordsPulse Rate Psychosomatic Symptom Unconscious Thought Vegetative Nervous System Paroxysmal Tachycardia
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Brown, B. Stress and the Art of Biofeedback. Harper and Row, New York, 1977.Google Scholar
- Don, N. Cortical Activity Changes During a Psychotherapeutic Pro- cedure: Implications for E.E.G. Biofeedback Training. In: Biofeedback Research Society Meeting Abstracts, Monterey, 1975Google Scholar
- Guyton, A. Basic Human Neurophysiology. 3rd Ed., W.B. Saunders, Philadelphia, 1981.Google Scholar
- Lazarus, A. Behavior Therapy and Beyond. McGraw-Hill, New York, 1971.Google Scholar
- Pope, K., Singer, J. (eds) The Power of Human Imagination. Plenum Press, New York, 1978.Google Scholar
- Singer, J. Imagery and Daydream Methods in Psychotherapy and Be-havior Modification. Academic Press, New York, 1974Google Scholar
- Whatmore, G., Kohli, D. The Physiopathology and Treatment of Func-tional Disorders. Grune and Stratton, New York, 1974.Google Scholar