The Need for Sex Counselling in an Ethnic Medical Practice
Although moved to a far away continent, I have never ceased to be tremendously proud of receiving my basic medical qualifications in this beautiful ancient city of Zagreb at its reputable and rich in tradition 312 year old Alma Mater (Leopold I, 1669).
KeywordsPremature Ejaculat Sexual Difficulty Sexual Double Standard Immigrant Patient Alma Mater
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F.M. Bishop and J. M. Tudor, Jr. Sociocultural influences and the impact on individual health, in: “Family Practice”, H. F. Conn, ed, W. 137—Saunders Co., Philadelphia (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.R.C. Kolodny, W. H. Masters and V. E. Johnson, “Textbook of Sexual Medicine”, Little, Brown and Co. Boston (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.H.S. Kaplan, “The New Sex Therapy”, Brunner/Mazel, New York (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.H.A. Croft, Managing common sexual problems, Postgrad. Med., 60: 193 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.J.S. Annon, ITTBëhavioral Treatment of Sexual Problems: Brief Therapy“, Harper & Row, Hagerstown (1976).Google Scholar