Effects of Sex Disorders on Marital and Family Relationships
In my present paper I would like to demonstrate some typical effects of sex troubles on marital and family relations and on the mental health of all the family members concerned. My starting point is the accepted idea that interpersonal relations, and first of all marital and family relations, strongly influence everybody’s general state of health and productivity. Therefore all phenomena deteriorating interpersonal relations are at the same time harmful to the mental health of any individual.
KeywordsSexual Satisfaction Interpersonal Relation Substitute Action Inferiority Complex Attitudinal Character
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. H. Masters and V. Johnson, “Human sexual response,” Little, Brown and Co., Boston (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.W. H. Masters and V. Johnson, “Human sexual inadequacy,” Little, Brown and Co. Boston (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.H. S. Kaplan, “The new sex therapy,” Brunner/ Mazel, New York (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.L. J. Sarrel and P. M. Sarrel, “Sexual unfolding. Sexual development and sex therapies in late adolescence,” Little, Brown and Co. Boston (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.L. Barbach, “Women discover orgasm. A therapist’s guide to a new treatment approach,” The Free Press, New York (1980).Google Scholar