Integration and the Definition of Responsibilities
improve our understanding of an increasingly important subject so that we can exploit the new opportunities technology can provide, and
project this understanding in a manner which is of practical use to those concerned.
KeywordsPersonal Goal Opportunity Technology Central Facility Casting Plant Prime Access
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Woodward, “Industrial Organisation: Behaviour and Control”, O.U.P., 1970.Google Scholar
- 2.T. Burns and G. M. Stalker, “Management of Innovation”, London, Tavistock, 1965.Google Scholar
- 3.J. Argenti, “A Management System for the Seventies”, Allen and Unwin, 1972.Google Scholar
- 4.J. L. Machin, “A Contingent Methodology for Management Control”, Journal of Management Studies, pp. 1-29, Feb. 1979.Google Scholar
- 5.D. J. Rhodes, D. M. Wright and M. G. Jarrett, “Computers, Information and Manufacturing Systems”, Holt-Saunders, (forthcoming, 1982).Google Scholar
- 6.D. J. Rhodes, D. M. Wright and M. G. Jarrett, “Simple Diagnostic Tool for Improving Control of Manufacturing Systems”, Proceedings of the Institution of Electrical Engineers, Part A, June 1982.Google Scholar
- 7.D. M. Wright, D. J. Rhodes and M. G. Jarrett, “Management Control for Effective Corporate Planning”, Long Range Planning, (forthcoming 1983).Google Scholar