Management of the Nuclear Fuel Cycle
The nuclear fuel cycle, as a whole, is an extremely complicated large system composed of a great number of various treatment and separation processes based upon the highly developed new technologies; it should be investigated very carefully and rationally from the operational and managerial viewpoints.
KeywordsSpend Fuel Nuclear Fuel Cycle Uranium Enrichment Japan Atomic Energy Research Institute Plutonium Fuel
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. Hayase and H. Motoda: Nucl. Tech., 48, 91 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.H. Motoda et al.:Nucl. Tech., 36, 294 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Kanno and K. Saito: 4th Joint Meeting of The Mining and Metallurgical Institute of Japan and The American Institute of Mining, Metallurgical and Petroleum Engineering, Tokyo (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Seko et al.:Nucl. Tech., 50, 178 (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.K. Araki: OECD/NEA RWMC Meeting, Paris (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.S. Suzuki: Annual Meeting of Am. Nucl. Soc, Las Vegas (1980).Google Scholar