The Application of Photon Induced X-Ray Fluorescence for the Simultaneous Determinations of Cobalt, Nickel and Molybdenum in Hydrodesulfurization Catalysts
Hydrodesulfurization catalysts are one of the most important types of catalyst employed in the petroleum industry for adjusting crude oils to meet the requirements of the market. Catalysts containing Co-Mo and Ni-Mo have been used extensively, and more recently a Co-Ni-Mo catalyst has been employed as an alternative.
KeywordsCarbon Capture Standard Counting 109Cd Source Neutron Activation Technique SPEX Mill
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J.M. Smith, “Chemical Engineering Kinetics”, 2nd. Ed., Me. Graw-Hill Book Company, New York, New York, 1970 p. 320.Google Scholar
- 2.National Science Foundation Workshop on “Research Needs and Instrumental Requirements in Catalysis”, University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland, June 1978, p. 24.Google Scholar
- 4.II. Heurtebise, H. Buenafama and J.A. Lubkowitz, Anal. Chem. 48 (1976) 1969Google Scholar
- 5.A.G. Sokolov, Yw. Yw. Yanpoliskii, Nefteperelab Neftehim (Moscow), 12 (1972) 34.Google Scholar
- 6.G.G. Dubinina, G.A. Berg, Nefteperelab Neftehim (Moscow) 11 (1971) 38.Google Scholar
- 7.T. Sato, T. Sekine, N. Todo, Tokyo Kogyo Strikensho Hokoku, 66 (1971) 450.Google Scholar
- 9.J.J. LaBrecque, Proc. of 3rd. Intern. Conf. of Computers in Chemical Research, Education and Technology, Caracas, Venezuela, 1976, p. 66–81.Google Scholar