Part of the Acoustical Imaging book series (ACIM, volume 10)
Algorithm for on Line Deconvolution of Echographic Signals
The information contained in the signal received from an insonified medium is only partly extracted in conventional echography.
KeywordsImpulse Response Depth Resolution Echographic Signal Conventional Echography Ultrasonic Device
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. S. Furgason, R. E. Twyman, V. L. Newhouse, “Deconvolution processing for flaw signatures”, Advanced Research Projects Agency, project n° 33615–75-C-5252. ECHOGRAPHIC SIGNALS 345Google Scholar
- 3.A. J. Niemi, On discrete deconvolution, Med. and Biol. Engng 14 (5): 582 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Papoulis, C. Chamzas, Improvement of range resolution by spectral extrapolation, Ultrasonic Imaging 1: 121 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.D. L. Phillips, A technique for the numerical solution of certain integral equations of the first kind, J. Assoc. Comput. Mach. 9: 84 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Richalet, A. Rault, R. Pouliquen, “Identification des processus par la méthode du modèle”, Gordon and Breach Ed., Paris (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Press, New York 1982