Some Pecularities of the Piezo- and Magneto-Optic Effects on Excitonic Polaritons in CuBr
The stress-induced and magneto-optic effects on the Z12 exciton in CuBr investigated at 1.8 K in different geometries cannot be explained satisfactorily by the simple models customarily used. The analysis of the experimental data has been achieved successfully by the polarito formalism.
KeywordsReflectivity Spectrum Triplet State Additional Boundary Condition Triplet Exciton Excitonic Model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. Cho, Physical Review, B14, 4463 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.E. Suga, K. Cho and M. Bettini, Physical Review, B13, 943 (1976).Google Scholar
- A. Bivas, Vu Duy Phach, B. Hönerlage, U. Rössler and J.B. Grun, Physical Review, B20, 3442 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.J.J. Hopfield, Physical Review, 112, 1555 (1958).Google Scholar
- S.I. Pekar, Soviet Physics Solid State, 6, 785 (1958);Google Scholar
- Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, 5, 11 (1958)Google Scholar
- 7.P. Fiorini, J.C. Merle and M. Simon, to be published.Google Scholar
- 8.B. Hönerlage, U. Rössler, Vu Duy Phach, A. Bivas and J.B. Grun, to be published.Google Scholar