Real Time Region Analysis for Image Data
An important and difficult problem in image processing is to segment an image into several different kinds of regions. Unless we isolate regions, we cannot perform further processing for pattern recognition, scene analysis, image interpretation, etc. Besides, if the segmentation phase can be done at high speed, this reduces the total processing time greatly.
KeywordsAerial Photograph Total Processing Time Assembly Language Unknown Region Segmentation Phase
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Duda, R. O. and Hart, P. E., Pattern Classification and Scene Analysis, New York, Wiley (1973).Google Scholar
- Fukada, Y., “Spatial Clustering Procedures for Region Analysis,” Proc. 4th Int. Joint Conf. on Pattern Recog. (1978).Google Scholar
- Fukunaga, K., Introduction to Statistical Pattern Recognition, New York, Academic Press (1972).Google Scholar
- Hirayama, M., “Microprogram Support Softwares on a Medium Scale Computer,” Inform. Proc. Soc. Japan CA 23–2 (1976) (in Japanese).Google Scholar
- Knuth, D. E., The Art of Computer Programming, Vol. 3, Boston, Addison-Wesley (1973).Google Scholar