Development of Multifilamentary Compound Superconductors
Part of the Cryogenic Materials Series book series (CRYMS)
Various types of multifilamentary compound superconductors have been developed consistently for the past ten years at the Furukawa Electric Company.
KeywordsCritical Current Cold Reduction Tension Member Compound Superconductor Residual Resistance Ratio
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.M. Ikeda etal., Proc. MT-5: 715 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.Y. Tanaka etal., Proc. ICEC-6: 381 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.Y. Tanaka etal., 17th Convention of Cryogenic Association for Japan (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.S. Nose et al., US-Japan Workshop, “High Field Superconducting Materials for Fusion” (1980).Google Scholar
- 7.I. Inoue etal., 23rd Convention of Cryogenic Association of Japan A3-16 (1980).Google Scholar
- 8.S. Meguro etal., 8th Symposium on Engineering Problems of Fusion Research (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Press, New York 1980