Viscoelastic Models in the Rheology of Hybrid Polymeric Composites of (Phase-in-Phase)-in-Phase Type
The intrinsic academic interest as well as the increasing application of polymeric composites has largely motivated the significant development of both theoretical methods and intensive experimental studies aiming at describing their mechanical behaviour in terms of the properties of individual components, volume fraction, morphology and some characteristic parameters1–3.
KeywordsPolymeric Composite Viscoelastic Property Viscoelastic Behaviour Hybrid Composite Rheological Equation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L.E. Nielsen, “Mechanical Properties of Polymers and Composites”, Marcel Dekker, New York (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.J.A. Manson and L.H. Sperling, “Polymer Blends and Composites”, Plenum, New York (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu.A. Lipatov, 1976, Relaxation and Viscoelastic Properties of Heterogeneous Polymeric Composites, Adv. Pol. Sci., 22; 1.Google Scholar
- 4.H.H. Kausch, 1977, Mikromechanik mehrphasiger Polymersysteme, Angew. Makromol. Chem. 60 /61: 139.Google Scholar
- 5.M. Takayanagi, H. Harima, Y. Iwata, 1963, Viscoelastic Behaviour of Polymer Blends and Its Comparison with Model Experiments, Mem. Fac. Eng., Kyushu Univ., 23: 1.Google Scholar
- Z. Hashin, 1965, Viscoelastic Behaviour of Heterogeneous Media, J. Appl. Mech., 32 E: 630.Google Scholar
- 7.R.A. Schapery, 1967, Stress Analysis of Viscoelastic Composite Materials, J. Composite Materials, 1: 228.Google Scholar
- 9.R.A. Dickie, 1973, Heterogeneous Polymer-Polymer Composites. I. Theory of Viscoelastic Properties and Equivalent Mechanical Models, J. Appl. Pol. Sci., 17: 45Google Scholar
- 10.H. Paven, 1978, Method for Determining the Linear Viscoelastic Behaviour Laws, Materiale Plastice, 15: 163.Google Scholar
- 11.H. Paven and V. Dobrescu, 1980, Model Rheological Equations of State in the Linear Viscoelasticity of Polymeric Composites, to be published.Google Scholar