The excruciating slowness of the Italian mail services (suffice it to say that a letter posted in India on December 3, 1979 reached us on February 22, 1980), the occurrence of a postal strike in Canada at a crucial time, and some communication problem with the French Society of Rheology contributed to the accumulation of a backlog of very late papers submitted for presentation at the Congress after we had prepared the indexes to this book. The titles of all these papers and the authors’ addresses are given on the next three pages. Furthermore, whatever additional information we could obtain (sometimes the entire paper, sometimes an abstract) is reported in the following pages. We wish to thank Plenum Press for arranging to have this material, incomplete though it may be, included in the Proceedings.
KeywordsShear Rate Adhesive Joint Elastic Component Late Paper Elongational Viscosity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Adhesion“, D.D.Eley, ed., Oxford Univ. Press, London U.K. 1961.Google Scholar
- 2.J.J. Bikerman, “The Science of Adhesive Joints”, Academic Press, New York, N.Y., 1968.Google Scholar
- 3.A.N. Gent, J. Poly. Sci., A2, 9, 283 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.W.A. Zisman, Adv. Chem. Ser., 43, 1 (1964).Google Scholar
- 6.C.V. Cagle, “Adhesive Bonding Techniques and Applications”, Mc Graw Hill, New York, N.Y., 1968.Google Scholar
- 7.Buehler Ltd., Metal Digest, 11, (2/3), 19 (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.Ricardo Vera G., “The Effects of High Bonding Pressures on Fracture of Adhesive Joints and Reinforced Polymers”, Ph.D. Thesis, Case Western Reserve Univ., August 1975.Google Scholar
- 10.Treatise on Adhesion and Adhesives“, R.L. Patrick, ed., Marcel Dekker, New York, N.Y., 1967Google Scholar
- 12.G.R. Irwin, “Structural Mechanics”, J.N. Goodier and N.J. Hoft, eds., Pergamon Press, New York, N.Y., 1968.Google Scholar
- 13.J.L. Gordon, “Treatise of Adhesion and Adhesives”.Google Scholar
- 15.D.H. Kaelble, “Treatise of Adhesion and Adhesives”.Google Scholar