A Continuum-Discrete Mechanical Model of Two-Phase Mixture-Viscoelasticity
Over the past years an ever increasing interest in more intensive investigation of continuum-discrete models has been observed. The reinforced plastic, especially the mat reinforced plastic (MRP) can be described by a continuum-discrete model. Such model provides a tool for prognosing the properties of a two-phase mixture when the properties of the constitu-ents are known. One successful way offers Takayanagi1,2.
KeywordsEntropy Production Inelastic Deformation Intensive Parameter Fundamental Energy Reversible Work
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Takayanagi, “Proceedings of the Fourth Int. Congress of Rheology”, Part I, New York, 161 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Takayanagi, S. Minami and S. Uemara, J.Polym.Sci., C, 5:113 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.G. Kluitenberg, “Non-Equilibrium Thermodynamics”, R. Donnelly ed., Chicago and London (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.P. Marinov, Pol. Engin, and Sci., March, 18, No.4, 273 (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.P. Marinov, Dissertation, Sofia (1978).Google Scholar