Evaluation of the Los Angeles County System of Drug Abuse Services
An operational research model and such basic research principles as the ethics of confidentiality of data, the completeness, accuracy and objectivity of that data and the relevance to desired outcomes of the evaluation criteria adopted, form the basis for the evaluation procedures and instruments developed by the Los Angeles County Drug Office.
KeywordsSite Visit Judgment Matrix Drug Abuse Service Drug Program Drug Abuse Program
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Borgatta, E.F. 1966. Research Problems in Evaluation of Health Service Demonstrations Health Services Research Study Section of the U.S. Public Health Services, Milbank Memorial Fund Quarterly, V. XLIV, No. 4, Part 2: 195. New York.Google Scholar
- James, G. 1963. The Present Status and Future Development of Community Health Research - A Critique from the Viewpoint of Community Health Agencies. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 107: 761.Google Scholar
- Scriven, M. 1967. The Methodology of Evaluation. In Perspectives of Curriculum Evaluation,American Educational Research Association Monograph Series on Curriculum Evaluation. Chicago: Rand McNally.Google Scholar
- Stake, R.E. 1965. The Countenance of Educational Evaluation. Chicago: University of Illinois.Google Scholar
- Suchman, E.A. 1967. Evaluative Research. New York: Russell Sage Foundation.Google Scholar
- Weiss, C.H. 1972. Evaluation Research, Methods of Assessing Program Effectiveness. New Jersey: Prentice Hall Methods of Social Science Series.Google Scholar