Approach to Patients: The Systems-Contextual Framework and the Patient Evaluation Grid
KeywordsCongenital Heart Disease Personal Dimension Environmental Dimension Current Context Psychosomatic Medicine
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Feinstein AR: Clinical Judgment. Huntington, NY, Robert E Krieger Publishing Co, 1974.Google Scholar
- Holmes I, Rahe RH: The social readjustment rating scale. J Psychosom Res 1:213–218, 1968.Google Scholar
- Leigh H, Reiser MF: Major trends in psychosomatic medicine: The psychiatrist’s evolving role in medicine. Ann Intern Med 83:233–239, 1977.Google Scholar
- Leigh H, Feinstein AR, Reiser MF: The patient evaluation grid. A systematic approach to comprehensive care. Gen Hosp Psychiatry, 1980 (in press).Google Scholar
- Menninger K: The Vital Balance. New York, Viking Press, 1963.Google Scholar
- Rahe RH: Subject’s recent life changes and their near future illness suspectibility. Adv Psychosom Med 83:2–19, 1972.Google Scholar
© Hoyle Leigh and Morton F. Reiser 1980