KeywordsMedical Context Collectivity Orientation Consult Room Sick Role Affective Neutrality
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cartwright A: Human Relations and Hospital Care. London, Routledge & Kegan Paul, 1964.Google Scholar
- Chomsky N: Aspects of the Theory of Syntax. Cambridge, MIT Press, 1965.Google Scholar
- Duff RS, Hollingshead AB: Sickness and Society. New York, Harper & Row, 1968.Google Scholar
- Freidson E: Profession of Medicine: A Study of the Sociology of Applied Knowledge. New York, Dodd Mead & Co, 1970.Google Scholar
- Parsons T: The Social System. New York, The Free Press, 1951, pp 428–479.Google Scholar
- Skipper JK, Leonard RC (eds): Social Interaction and Patient Care. Philadelphia, Lippincott, 1965.Google Scholar
- Waitzkin H, Stoeckle JD: The communication of information about illness, in Lipowski ZJ (ed): Advances in Psychosomatic Medicine. Vol. 8: Psychosocial Aspects of Physical Illness. Basel, Karger, 1972, pp 180–215.Google Scholar
© Hoyle Leigh and Morton F. Reiser 1980