A Systematic Study of an Isomorphous Series of Organic Solid State Conductors Based on TCNQ and Iodine
The research of organic solid state conductors, as for any type of materials, can be made following two different approaches. The first one is the extensive study of all the physical and structural properties of one given compound exhibiting peculiarly interesting features: the best example of this kind of approach for recent years is certainly TTF-TCNQ (tetrathiofulvalenium-tetracyanoquinodimethanide). The second approach consists of systematically studying a series of compounds which obey some requirements such as isomorphism and isostoichiornetry and allow one to obtain relationships between structure and physical properties.
KeywordsAmmonium Cation Interchain Interaction Paramagnetic Susceptibility Isomorphous Series Iodide Salt
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (3).P. Delhaès, C. Coulon, J. Amiell, S. Flandrois, E. Torreilles, J.M. Fabre and L. Giral, Molecular Cryst. Liq. Cryst., in press.Google Scholar
- (5).P. Delhaès, A. Cougrand, S. Flandrois, D. Chasseau, J. Gaultier, C. Hauw and P. Dupuis, Lecture Notes in Physics, Springer Verlag, vol. 65, 1977, p. 493.Google Scholar
- (7).P. Dupuis, S. Flandrois, P. Delhaès and C. Coulon, J. Chem. Soc. Chem. Comm., 337, 1978.Google Scholar
- (9).S. Flandrois, D. Chasseau, P. Delhaès, J. Gaultier, J. Amiell and C. Hauw, To be published.Google Scholar
- (10).M. Rovira, Thesis, University of Bordeaux I, 1978. A. Filhol, M. Rovira, C. Hauw, J. Gaultier, D. Chasseau and P. Dupuis, Acta Cryst. B, in press.Google Scholar
- (11).S. Flandrois, C. Coulon, P. Delhaès, J. Amiell and P. Dupuis, Proceedings of the Dubrovnik Conference, 1978, to be published.Google Scholar
- (13).A.J. Epstein, These proceedings.Google Scholar
- (15).A.J. Epstein, Private Communication.Google Scholar