Bimodal Distribution of α-Galactosidase Activities in Mouse Embryos
the derivation of molecular and genetic models of this process, and
the determination of the timing of this differentiation.
In the latter instance, activation and inactivation events may pose entirely different conditions for using biochemical variants of X-linked genes for studying the developmental timing of the event.
KeywordsMouse Embryo Bimodal Distribution Artificial Insemination Probit Analysis Dosage Difference
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cassie, R. M. 1954. Some uses of probability paper in the analysis of size frequency distributions. Aust. J. Marine and Fresh Water Res. 5: 513–522.Google Scholar
- Chapman, V. M., J. D. West and D. A. Adler. 1977. Genetics of early mammalian embryogenesis. In, Concepts in early mammalian development, M. I. Sherman, Ed. M.I.T. Press, pp. 95–126. Observer Excerpta Medica, North-Holland, Assoc. Scientific Publishers, New York.Google Scholar
- Chapman, V. M., J. D. West and D. A. Adler. 1977. Genetics of early mammalian embryogenesis. Concepts in early mammalian development. M. I. Sherman, Ed. M.I.T. Press, pp. 95–126.Google Scholar
- Epstein, C. J., B. Travis, G. Tucker and S. Smith. 1978. The direct demonstration of an X-chromosome dosage effect prior to inactivation. In, Genetic Mosaics and Chimeras in Mammals, Liane B. Russell, Ed. Plenum Press, New York and London.Google Scholar
- Esworthy, R. S. personal communication.Google Scholar
- Kratzer, P. and S. M. Gartler. 1978. HGPRT expression in early mouse development. In, Genetic Mosaics and Chimeras in Mammals, Liane B. Russell, Ed. Plenum Press, New York and London.Google Scholar
- Monk, M. 1978a. Biochemical studies on mammalian X-chromosome activity. In, Development in Mammals. Vol. 3, M. H. Johnson, Ed. North-Holland Publ. Co., Amsterdam.Google Scholar
- Monk, M. 1978b. Biochemical studies on X-chromosome activity in preimplantation mouse embryos. In, Genetic Mosaics and Chimeras in Mammals. Liane B. Russell, Ed. Plenum Press, New York and London.Google Scholar
- West, J. D., W. I. Frels, V. E. Papaioannou, J. Karr and V. M. Chapman. 1977. Development of interspecific hybrids of Mus. J. Emb. Exp. Morph. 41: 233–243.Google Scholar