Part of the Materials Science Research book series (MSR, volume 12)
Mössbauer Investigation of the Incorporation of Tin and Iron in Sodium Borate Glasses
The main intention of this investigation is to study the chemical incorporation of tin and iron as ions in borate glasses and to discuss the results with respect to the structural models of glasses.
KeywordsIsomer Shift Silicate Glass Quadrupole Splitting Borate Glass Sodium Borate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. Dietzel Glastechn. Ber. 22 (1948/49), 41–50, 81–86, 212–224Google Scholar
- G. K. Wertheim Academic Press: New York 1964Google Scholar
- V. I. Goldanskij, R. H. Herber Academic Press, New York 1968Google Scholar
- G. Tomandl, G. H. Frischat, H. J. Oel Glastechn. Ber. 40 (1967), 293–298Google Scholar
- H. Dannheim, H. J. Oel, G. Tomandl Glastechn. Ber. 49 (1976), 170–175Google Scholar
- Rawson Inorganic Glass Forming Systems, 98–99Google Scholar
- P.J. Bray, J. G. O’Keefe Phys. Chem. Glasses 4 (1963), 37–46Google Scholar
© Plenum Press, New York 1978