These lectures on Magnetic Fusion Energy are presented as the transcript of the discussion of the large number of slides and drawings taken from many sources within the U.S. MFE program. In particular, I would like to mention Hal Furth of Princeton, John Dawson at UCLA, the Washington Head Office and may colleagues in the Mirror Program at the Livermore Laboratory.
KeywordsField Line Plasma Column Neutral Beam Loss Cone Confinement Time
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (2).B. Coppi, The Tokamak Approach in Fusion Research, J. Rem, Scientific American, July (1972).Google Scholar
- (3).J. A. Wesson, Hydromagnetic Stability of Tokajnaks, To appear in Nucl. Fusion (1977).Google Scholar
- (4).F. H. Coensgen etal, Status of 2XIIB Plasma Confinement Experiments, UCID-17037, Lawrence Livermore Laboratory, California.Google Scholar
- (5).D. E. Baldwin etal., Present Status of Mirror Stability Theory, UCID-17038, Lawrence Livermore Laboratory, California.Google Scholar
- (7).Methods in Computational Physics, Vol. 9 and l6, Academic Press.Google Scholar
- (8).Fusion Power by Magnetic Confinement, ERDA-76/110, Washington July (1976).Google Scholar
- (9).J. P. Holdren, T. K. Fowler and R. F. Post, Fusion Power and the Environment, UCRL-76911, LLL.Google Scholar