On-Line Operation of a PE 621 Infrared Spectrophotometer— IBM/1800 Computer System
A PE 621 infrared spectrophotometer purchased with shaft encoders and analog-to-digital signal converters was interfaced with an IBM 1800 data acquisition and control system. The real-time computer system programing is currently capable of monitoring and/or controlling a number of such subsystems. The online operation of the spectrophotometer is presently limited to data acquisition and processing.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.A. Savitzky, paper #4 presented at the 8th European Congress on Molecular Spectroscopy, Copenhagen, Denmark, August 17, 1965.Google Scholar
- 5.C. H. Sederholm, P. J. Friedl, and T. R. Lusebrink, paper presented at Pittsburgh Conference on Anal. Chem. and App. Spectroscopy, March 1968.Google Scholar
- 6.Instruction Manual for Model 8RLS Encoder Readout/Computer Interface, The Perkin-Elmer Corporation, August 1967.Google Scholar
- 7.Adopted from FORTRAN routines supplied by the Perkin-Elmer Corporation to users, which were written by A. Savitzky (P.E. Corp.) and by R. A. Crisler (Proctor-Gamble).Google Scholar
- 8.R. P. Eischens and W. A. Pliskin, Actes Congr. Intern. Catalyse, Paris (1960).Google Scholar