Immunologic Aspects of Malnutrition
This workshop will be devoted to the effects of malnutrition on the immune response, infection and susceptibility to neoplasia. Other aspects of nutrition were discussed in another workshop during this Congress.
KeywordsSerum Albumin Level Human Adenovirus Radial Immunodiffusion Maternal Deprivation Total Protein Serum Level
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Berlinerman, D., Evaluation of Humoral Factors in Malnourished Newborn Guinea Pigs, M.S. Thesis (Pathology), Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia (1972) 1.Google Scholar
- 4.Israel, B.A., Persistent Depression of Cell-Mediated Immunity Following Neonatal Malnutrition in the Guinea Pig, M.S. Thesis (Pathology) Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia (1975) 1.Google Scholar
- 5.Sauberlich, H.E., Dowdy, R.P., Skalu, J.H., Laboratory Tests for the Assessment of Nutritional Status, CRC Press, Inc., Ohio (1974) 1.Google Scholar
- 6.Smith, R.T., Biol. of Gestation, 2 (1968) 321.Google Scholar
- 7.Solomon, J.B., Frontiers of Biology (Ed. E. L. Tatum and A. Neuberger) North Holland Publishing Co., Amsterdam, 20 (1971) 38.Google Scholar
- 8.Weeks, B.A., Escobar, M.R. and Dutz, W., Va. J. Sci., 26 (1975) 98.Google Scholar
- 9.Wilkinson, D., Factors Mediating the Resistance to Human Adenovirus in an Inbred Strain of Mice, M.S. Thesis (Pathology) Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia (1972) 1.Google Scholar