Part of the Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology book series (AEMB, volume 37 A)
A New Long-Term Method for the Measurement of NADH Fluorescence in Intact Rat Brain with Chronically Implanted Cannula
The method developed by Chance et al. (1) which measures the oxidation-reduction state of NADH in vivo by surface fluorometry is in use in many laboratories. In all cases, acute preparations are used.
KeywordsQuartz Depression Pyridine Fluores NADH
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.A. Mayevsky. Ph.D. Thesis submitted to the Weizmann Institute,1972.Google Scholar
- 3.B. Chance, N. Oshino, T. Sugano, and A. Mayevsky. This volume, p.Google Scholar
- 4.B. Chance, D. Mayer, and L. Rossini. IEEE Trans, BME-17Google Scholar
- 6.K. Harbig and M. Reivich. Submitted to J. App. Physiol.Google Scholar
- 8.B. Chance and B. Schoener. In Oxygen in the Animal Organism (Ed. F. Dickens and P. Neil) Pergamon PressGoogle Scholar
- 9.A. van Harrenveld and S. Ochs. Am. J. Physiol, 189, 195 (1957).Google Scholar
- 11.L. D. Lukyanova and J. Bures. Physiologia Bohemsolvaca, 16, 499 (1967).Google Scholar
- 12.P. W. Davies and A. Remond. Res. Publ., Assoc. Res. Nerv. $ Ment. Dis., 26, 205 (1946).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1973