Sporadic Malformations in Laboratory Animals and Their Influence on Drug Testing
As Professor Warkany has told us, human malformations have been documented almost from time immemorial. A similar, though less extensive knowledge exists for domestic animals because of their historical association with man.
KeywordsCleft Palate Renal Agenesis Major Malformation Minor Anomaly Thalidomide Treatment
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.KALTER, H. Teratology of the Central Nervous System. Univ. of Chicago Press, Chicago (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.PALMER, A. K. Teratology. Excerpta Medica International Congress Series No. 173, 1967.Google Scholar
- 3.KENNEDY, W. P. Birth Defects, Original Article Series 3 (2), 1967.Google Scholar
- 4.BINNS, W., ET AL. Arch. Environm. 5 (2): 106, 1962.Google Scholar
- 6.MURAKAMI, V., ET AL. J. Embryol. Exp. Morphol. 20 (1): 64, 1962.Google Scholar