Bacterial Biotransformation of Ampicillin, Amoxicillin and Oxacillin in Vitro and in Urine of Patients with Bacteriuria
It is a well-known fact, that therapy of urinary tract infections (UTI) involves several problem and often needs the close teamwork of clinician and microbiologist. The aim of our study was to improve microbiologic methods and thus give more help to therapy.
KeywordsUrinary Tract Infection Crude Enzyme Extract Good Therapeutic Result Urinary Tract Infec Hydrolyze Form
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Hamilton-Miller, J.M.T.: J.gen.Microbio1. 41. 175. 1965.Google Scholar
- 4.Neu, H.C.: Appl.Microbiology. 17. 383. 1969.Google Scholar
- 6.O’Callagham, C.H. and A. Morris: A.A.C. 6. 442. 1972.Google Scholar
- 7.Sabath, L.D.: A.A.C. 210. 1967.Google Scholar
- 9.Smith, J.T.: J.gen.Microbio1. 30. 299. 1963.Google Scholar