Thermodynamic Properties of Propane: PVT Surface and Corresponding Thermodynamic Properties
This work is part of a long-range program of API Research Project 44 directed towards periodic improvement of thermodynamic data j-Tables for C1 through C5 gaseous alkanes . Conversion factors, critical constants, and saturation properties are identical to those found in a prior presentation .
KeywordsThermodynamic Property Compressibility Factor Prior Presentation Critical Constant Gaseous Alkane
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Selected Values of Properties of Hydrocarbons and Related Compounds,“ APIResearch Project 44, Thermodynamics Research Center, Texas A & M University, College Station, Texas (loose-leaf data sheets) (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.T. R. Das and P. T. Eubank, in: Advances in Cryogenic Engineering, Vol. 18, Springer Science+Business Media New York (1973), p. 208.Google Scholar
- 6.P. P. Dawson and J. J. McKetta, Petrol. Refiner, 39 (4): 151 (1960).Google Scholar
- 8.N. R. Kuloor, D. M. Newitt, and J. S. Bateman, in: Thermodynamic Functions of Gases, Vol. 2 ( F. Din, editor), Butterworths, London (1956), p. 115.Google Scholar
- 9.L. N. Canjar, N. R. Patel, and F. S. Manning, Hydrocarbon Proc., 41 (11): 203 (1962).Google Scholar
- 10.A. L. Lyderson, R. A. Greenkorn, O. A. Hougen, “Generalized Thermodynamic Properties of Pure Liquids,” Univ. Wisconsin Coll. Eng. Rept. 4, October 1955.Google Scholar
- 13.J. H. Dymond and E. B. Smith, The Virial Coefficients of Gases, Clarendon Press, Oxford (1969), p. 81.Google Scholar