Tc’s -- The High and Low of it
Preface: The following manuscript was adapted from a tape recording of the lecture presented by Professor Matthias at the Conference, “The Science and Technology of Superconductivity” held at Georgetown University, August 1971. His hand drawings (blackboard drawings during lecture) are included here for clarity.
KeywordsTransition Temperature Isotope Effect Periodic System Dimensional Array High Transition Temperature
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.A. C. Mota, W. C. Black, P. M. Brewster, A. C. Lawson, R. W. Fitzgerald, and J. H. Bishop, Physics Letters 34A, 160 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.R. H. Hammond and M. Collver, Bull. Am. Phys. Soc. 15, 1613 (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.G. Bonera, F. Barsa, M. L. Crippa and A. Rigamonti, Phys. Rev. B4, 52 (1971).Google Scholar
- 9.L. I. Buravov, M. L. Khidekel’ I. F. Shchegolev, and E. B. Yagubskii, JETP Letters 12, 99 (1970).Google Scholar
- 11.A. V. Zvarykina, Yu. S. Karimov, M. E. Vol’pin, and Yu. N. Novikov, Soviet Phys.—Solid State 13, 21 (1971).Google Scholar
- 12.N. E. Alekseevskii, V. I. Tsebro, and E. I. Filippovich, JETP Letters 13, 174 (1971).Google Scholar