Electron Scattering by Laser Excited Atoms in Well Defined States
For many decades, spectroscopists have dreamed about a powerful, tunable monochromatic light source. During the last few years this dream became true due to the development of argon laser pumped CW dye lasers and we have already heard at the present conference what beautiful experiments are possible, when applying this tool to high resolution spectroscopy. However, also to atomic collision physics it seems to open up a whole new area of investigations.
KeywordsElectron Scattering Sodium Atom Multipole Moment Full Curve High Resolution Spectroscopy
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bederson B., (1970) Comments Atom. Molec.Phys. 2, 160Google Scholar
- Eminyan M., MacAdam K., Slevin J. and Kleinpoppen H., 1973 Abstr. VIII ICPEAC ICPEAC ( Beograd: Institute of Physics ), 318Google Scholar
- Fano U. and Macek J. H., 1973, Rev.Mod. Phys.45, 553Google Scholar
- Hertel I. V. and Stoll W. 974a,J.Phys.B:Atom.molec. Phys. 7, 570Google Scholar
- Macek J. and Hertel I.V.,1974,J.Phys.B:Atom.molec. Phys. 7, in pressGoogle Scholar
- Moores D. and Norcross D.,1972,J.Phys.B:Atom. molec. Phys. 5., 1482Google Scholar
- Stoll W., 1974, Dissertation, KaiserslauternGoogle Scholar