Observation of Tilted Vortices by Microwave Absorption
The tilting of a magnetic field H ≲Hc3 on the surface of a bulk type II superconductor induces a periodic variation of the order parameter along the surface.1
KeywordsAngular Dependence Coherence Length Microwave Absorption Vortex Lattice Flux Line
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. O. Kulik, Zh. Eksperim. i Teor. Fiz 55, 889 (1968) [Soviet Phys.—JETP 28, 461 (1969)].Google Scholar
- 2.P. Monceau, Thèse, Grenoble, 1970.Google Scholar
- 5.K. Maki, 1970 Tokyo Summer Lectures on Physics of Quantum Fluids Google Scholar
- 6.G. Waysand, Thesis, unpublished, Orsay, 1972.Google Scholar
- 7.Y. Brunet, E. Guyon, W. Holzer, P. Monceau, and G. Waysand, this volume.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1974