Feedback Control of Gonadal and Hypophyseal Hormones: Evolution of the Concept
An invitation to join in the writing of such a book as the editors of this volume visualize offers a challenging opportunity. The contributors can escape from the usual restrictions of scientific jargon, stylized form, and a text liberally larded with references. The mandate as I see it, is to be as candid, honest, and objective as a subjective mind and memory will allow.
KeywordsAnterior Pituitary Accessory Gland Germinal Epithelium Gonadotropic Hormone Zoology Department
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Aafjes, J. H., J. T. M. Vreeburg, J. J. van der Werff ten Bosch (1972). Modellen van het hormonale st elsel. Wetenschappelijke Uitgeverij, Amsterdam.Google Scholar
- Aberle, S. D., G. W. Corner (1953). Twenty-five years of sex research. History of the Na-tional Research Council Committee for Research in Problems of Sex. 1922–1947. W. B. Saunders, Philadelphia.Google Scholar
- Bogdanove, E. M. (1972). Hypothalamic-hypophyseal interrelationships: Basic aspects, Pages 5 70. in H. Balin and S. Glasser, eds. Reproductive Biology, Excerpta Med., Amsterdam.Google Scholar
- Harris, G. W. (1955). Neural Control of the Pituitary Gland, Arnold, London.Google Scholar
- Moore, C. R., D. Price (1930). The question of sex hormone antagonism. Proc. Soc. Exp. Biol. Med. 28: 38.Google Scholar