Long-Term Follow-Up of Juvenile and Adult Delinquency with Samples Differing in Some Important Respects: Cross-Validation within the Same Research Program
Problems of crime and the correctional system have received a great deal of attention in recent years. This set of studies presents some factual information bearing on these problems. This has been obtained from follow-ups covering periods of from 10 to 35 years using populations which had already been studied for shorter periods of time. These were parts of a comprehensive program of life history studies dealing not only with offenses but also with other kinds of problem behavior.
KeywordsMilitary Service Socioeconomic Level Juvenile Delinquency Service Outcome Correctional Institution
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Roff, M. Preservice personality problems and subsequent adjustment to military service: The prediction of psychoneurotic reactions. Rep. No. 57–136. School of Aviation Medicine, USAF, 1957.Google Scholar
- Roff, M. The relation between certain preservice factors and psychoneurosis during military duty. U.S. Armed Forces Medical Journal, 1960, 11, 152-l60.Google Scholar
- Roff, M. Some developmental aspects of schizoid personality. Report No. 65–4, March, 1965, U.S. Army Medical Research and Development Command, Contract No. DA-19–007-MD-2015.Google Scholar
- Roff, M. Some childhood and adolescent characteristics of adult homosexuals. Report No. 66–5, May 1966, U.S. Army Medical Research and Development Command, Contract No. DA-49–007-MD-2015.Google Scholar
- Roff, M. Some life history factors in relation to various types of adult maladjustment. In M. Roff and D.F. Ricks (Eds.), Life History Research in Psychopathology, Vol. 1. Minneapolis: University of Minnesota Press, 1970. pp. 265–287.Google Scholar
- Roff, M. A two-factor approach to juvenile delinquency and the later histories of juvenile delinquents. In M. Roff, L. Robins, & M. Pollack (Eds.), Life History Research in Psychopathology, Vol. 2. Minneapolis: University of Minnesota Press, 1972, pp. 77–101.Google Scholar
- Roff, M. Juvenile delinquency in girls: A study of a recent sample. In R.D. Wirt, G. Winokur, & M. Roff (Eds.), Life History Research in Psychopathology, Vol. 4. Minneapolis: University of Minnesota Press, 1975, pp. 135–151.Google Scholar
- Roff, M., Mink, W., and Hinrichs, G. Developmental Ahnormal Psychology. New York: Holt, 1966.Google Scholar
- Roff, M., Sells, S.B., and Golden, M.M. Social adjustment and personality development in children. Minneapolis : University of Minnesota Press, 1972.Google Scholar