A Study of the Different Stages during Nickel Oxide Single Crystal Sulphurization by Hydrogen Sulfide
The study of metal oxide sulphurization in H2S is an interesting subject if we consider that a number of metals owe their resistance against corrosion to the protective oxide film which coats them.
KeywordsHydrogen Sulfide Reflexion High Energy Electron Diffraction Auger Spectrum Protective Oxide Film Simultaneous Diffusion
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1).Jarzebski Z.M., 1973, Oxide semiconductors, Oxford, Pergamon press.Google Scholar
- 4).Allié G. Thèse Paris, 1969.Google Scholar
- 5).J.C. Colson, M. Lambertin, Oxyde of Metals, 7, n° 3, 1973, p. 165.Google Scholar
- 6).J.C. Colson, D. Delafosse and P. Barret, Bull. Soc. Chim. Fr. 1, 1968, p. 146.Google Scholar
- 7).C. Wagner, Z. Phys. Chem. B2, 2542, 1933.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1977