Thermal Decomposition of Mg-Al-Formate and Low Temperature Formation of Spinel Thereby
In spite of its simplicity, we know little about the mixed Mg-Al-formate. In the literature there is only one uncertain reference to its existence, (1). Its properties, including its thermal behaviour have not been studied.
KeywordsThermal Decomposition Differential Thermal Analysis Thermal Behaviour Elementary Carbon Temperature Formation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J.A. Wülfing, O.P. 339091Google Scholar
- 2.Proceedings of Symposium on Scientific Bases for the Preparation of Heterogenous Catalysts, Brussels 1975 (in press)Google Scholar
- 3.C. Duval, Inorganic Thermogravimetric Analysis, Elsevier, 1963Google Scholar
- 4.R.C. Mackenzie, Differential Thermal Analysis, Academic Press London, 1970Google Scholar
- 5.Gmelins Handbuch der Anorg. Chem. Magnesuim Teil B.Google Scholar
- 6.Joan Taek Kwon Dissertation Abstr. 24, 64-5 (1963)Google Scholar