New Crystallographic Developments Applicable in Studies of Reactions in Solids
In 1938 Professor J. Arvid Hedvall published a book carrying the title “Reaktionsfähigkeit fester Stoffe“, i.e. Reactivity of Solids. It is hardly a mere coincidence that this became the heading of this series of symposia which have since developed into a well established scientific tradition. Hedvall undoubtedly played an active and inspiring role in the launching of the early meetings of the series. Actually what is now called the Second Symposium was arranged by him in Göteborg in 1952.
KeywordsShear Plane Tungsten Oxide Lattice Image Crystal Structure Analysis Tungsten Bronze
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Werner, P.-E. Arkiv Kemi 31 (1970) 505.Google Scholar
- 4.Malmros, G. and Thomas, J.O. J. Appl. Cryst. In print.Google Scholar
- 6.Marinder, B.-0. To be published.Google Scholar
- 7.Werner, P.-E. and Karlsson, J. Univ Stockholm Inorg. & Phys. Chem. DIS No. 26 (1966).Google Scholar
- 8.Werner, P.-E. and Berg, J.E. To be published.Google Scholar
- 9.Werner, P.-E. Arkiv Kemi 31 (1970) 513.Google Scholar
- 11.Sundberg, M. To be published.Google Scholar