Dynamic Games with Coalitions and Diplomacies
The aim of this paper is to introduce, or to make more precise, a few concepts. Part of the theory has been already developed, and results have been obtained in (1)–(3). We shall leave it to the reader to put the new concepts in its frame.
KeywordsNash Equilibrium Performance Index Differential Game Dynamic Game Empty Subset
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (1).A. Blaquière, Quantitative Games: Problem Statement and Examples, New Geometric Aspects, in The Theory and Application of Differential Games, (Edited by J.D. Grote) D. Reidel Publishing Company, 1974.Google Scholar
- (2).A. Blaquière, Vector-Valued Optimization in Multi-Player Quantitative Games, in Multicriteria Decision Making (Edited by G. Leitmann and A. Marzollo) Springer, Wien New York,1976Google Scholar
- (3).A. Blaquière, Une généralisation du concept d’optimalité et de certaines notions géométriques qui s’y rattachent, Colloque International de Théorie des Jeux, Institut des Hautes Etudes de Belgique, Bruxelles, 29 et 30 Mai 1975 (to appear).Google Scholar
- (4).A. Blaquière et K.E. Wiese, Jeux qualitatifs multiétages à N personnes, coalitions, C.R. Acad. Sc., Paris, t.270, p.1280–1282, Série A (11 Mai 1970 )Google Scholar
- (5).G.J. Olsder, An Advertising Model as a Differential Game with Changing Coalitions, Memorandum Nr 66, Technische Hogeschool Twente, February 1975.Google Scholar
- (6).G.J. Olsder, Some Thoughts about Simple Advertising Models and the Structure of Coalitions, Conference on Directions in Decentralized Control, Many-Person Optimization and Large- Scale Systems, September 1–3, 1975.Google Scholar
- (7).L.A. Zadeh, Toward a Theory of Fuzzy Systems in Aspects of Network and System Theory (Edited by R.E. Kaiman and N. DeClaris) Holt, Rinehart and Winston, Inc., 1971.Google Scholar