Attenuation and Dispersion of First Sound Near the Superfluid Transition of Liquid Helium
The superfluid phase transition of liquid helium has been investigated in recent years in great detail and with very high precision. In this paper acoustic investigations of this phase transition will be discussed.
KeywordsPhase Transition Relaxation Process Critical Exponent Liquid Helium Measured Attenuation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- (2).M. Buckingham and W. Fairbank, Progress in Low Temperature Physics, ed. C. J. Gorter (North Holland, Amsterdam, 1961), Vol. III, Ch.3.Google Scholar
- (5).W. C. Thomlinson and F. Pobell, Phys. Rev. Lett. 31, 283 (1973).Google Scholar
- (7).C. Buchal, F. Pobell, and W. C. Thomlinson, Phys. Lett. (March, 1975).Google Scholar
- (8).C. Buchal and F. Pobell, to be published.Google Scholar
- (9).W. C. Thomlinson, G. G. Ihas, and F. Pobell, to be published in Phys. Rev. (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Press, New York 1975