Insulin and Adrenalin Effect on Lung Triglyceride Lipases
Lipid metabolism in lung tissue has been the object of various investigations. Many details are known today about this metabolism and its enzymatic systems (1).
KeywordsLung Tissue Adenylate Cyclase Incubation Medium Triglyceride Lipase Acid Lipase
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B.Wolfe, B.Anhalt, J.Beck, C.Rubinstein, Can. J. Biochem. 48, 1970, 170.Google Scholar
- 2.G.Mameya, Acta Med. Nagasaki. 11, 1967, 257.Google Scholar
- 4.H.Yomada, Acta Med. Nagasaki. 8, 1964, 94.Google Scholar
- 5.S.Mahadevan, A. Tappe1, J.Biol.Chem. 243, 1968, 2849.Google Scholar
- 6.E. Sutherland, Pharmacol. Rev. 12, 1960, 265.Google Scholar
- 8.E.Lotten, J. Sneyd, Biochem. J. 120, 1970, 187.Google Scholar
- 11.E.Sutherland, I. Oye, R.Butcher, Recent Progr. Hormone Res. 21, 1965, 625.Google Scholar
© Plenum Press, New York 1975