ECG Telemetric Device and System for Population Attendance
The diseases of the cardiovascular system rank first among total morbidity and mortality of the population in our country, definitely tending towards further increase of their relative share in the last years. They are the most frequent lethality causes, responsible for about 50 per cent of all lethal cases per 100,000 population.
KeywordsTotal Morbidity Lethal Case Signal Band Width Frequency Deviation Signal Constant Power Supply
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.BuetA., “Bio-telemesures” - Electronique Medicale 49, 3–7,1969Google Scholar
- 3.Demmerie A. M., S. I. Allen and K. Klempner, “ Computor assisted heart surveillance using telephone” -Proc. 9th Int. Conf. Medical and Biological Engeneering, Aug. 1971Google Scholar
- 5.Goldsmith A. N., “Biochemical Engeneering” - IEEE Spectrum, 2, 1965, 12, 46.Google Scholar
- 6.Lou S. Davis “A system approach to medical information”-Methods of information in medicine, vol. 12, 1, 1973.Google Scholar
- 8.Pordy L., “Computor analysis of the electrocardiogram: a joint project”- I. Mt. Sinai Hosp., 24, 1967, 69.Google Scholar
- 9.Watts R. N., “Some designe considerations for narrow-band medical telemetry over the switched-message network” - IEEE trans. Commun. tech., vol. COM - 19,pp. 246–225, VI - 1971.Google Scholar