The Mode of Metal to Carbon Bond Formation by Oxidative Addition
At the outset of this work, two mechanisms for the oxidative addition1 of alkyl halides to low valent metal complexes had been postulated.
KeywordsOxidative Addition Alkyl Halide Aryl Halide Benzyl Bromide Carbon Bond Formation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.For a review see J. P. Coltman, Accounts Chem. Res.Google Scholar
- 5.J. A. Labinger, A. V. Kramer, and J. A. Osborn, J. Amer. Chem.Soc., 95, 7908 (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.J. A. Labinger, Ph.D. Thesis (Harvard) 1973.Google Scholar
- 7.A. V. Kramer, Ph.D. Thesis (Harvard) 1974.Google Scholar
- 8.M. F. Leppert and P. W. Lednor, Chem. Comm., 948 (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Press, New York 1975