Growth of the Cell Envelope in the E. coli Cell Cycle
This is a discussion of the biochemistry of cell division, intended also as an introduction to Dr. Hirota’s forthcoming contribution.
KeywordsCell Division Growth Zone Chromosome Replication Diaminopimelic Acid Zone Initiation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bock, B., E. W. Goodell and U. Schwarz. Unpublished.Google Scholar
- Ghuysen, J. M., J, L. Strominger and D. J. Tipper. 1968. In M. Florkin and E. H. Stotz, eds., Comprehensive Biochemistry. 26A: 53.Google Scholar
- Hakenbeck, R. 1973. Diplomathesis. Universität Tübingen.Google Scholar
- Hartmann, R., B. Bock and U. Schwarz. Eur. J. Biochem. Submitted for publication.Google Scholar
- Higgins, M. L. and G. D. Shockman. 1971. Critical Rev, in A. J. Laskin and H. Lechevalier, eds., Microbiol. 1: 29.Google Scholar
- Hirota, Y., M. Ricard and B. Shapiro. Biomembranes. 2: 13–31.Google Scholar
- Kepes, A. In this issue.Google Scholar
© Plenum Press, New York 1974