In Vitro Replication of DNA
In the lecture on in vitro replication of DNA work with the cellophan disc system has been discussed. Most of this work has been published elsewhere (1–9), therefore only a brief summary of the major results will be given here.
KeywordsCold Spring Harbor Polymerise Activity Bacterial Lysate Chromosome Replication dnaE Protein
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 2.Nublein, V., Otto, B., Bonhoeffer, F. and Schaller, H. Nature (New Biol.) 234: 285, 1971.Google Scholar
- 4.Herrmann, R., Huf, J. and Bonhoeffer, F. Nature (New Biol.) 240: 235, 1972.Google Scholar
- 5.Lark, K. G. Nature (New Biol.) 240: 237, 1972.Google Scholar
- 8.Klein, A., Nublein, V., Otto, B. and Powling, A. In DNA Synthesis in vitro, R. D. Wells and R. B. Inman (ed), University Park Press, Baltimore, 1973.Google Scholar
- 9.Klein, A. and Powling, A. Nature (New Biol.) 239: 71, 1972.Google Scholar
© Plenum Press, New York 1974