Semiconductive Coordination Polymers: Dithiooxamides Copper Compounds
A number of coordination polymers have been synthesized in the last decade. Some of them are semiconductors1. One of the authors has studied the semiconductive properties of 1,6-dihydroxyphenazinato-Cu(II), 2,5-dihydroxy-p-benzoquinonato-Cu(II) and rubeanato-Cu(II)2,3. In this short note, we would like to briefly review the last one and its derivatives, to discuss on some problems in correlating the properties with the molecular structures, and to introduce the attempts to solve the problems.
KeywordsCoordination Polymer Ligand Molecule Copper Acetate Semiconductive Property Cupric Sulfate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1).S. Kanda, H.A. Pohl, “Organic Semiconducting Polymers,” Chapter 3, J.E. Katon, Edited, Marcel Dekker, New York, N.Y., 1968.Google Scholar
- 3).S. Kanda, J.Chem.Soc. Japan, Pure Chem.Sect., (Nippon Kagaku Zasshi), 83, 560 (1962).Google Scholar
- 4).S. Kanda, J.Chem.Soc.Japan, Ind.Chem.Sect. (Kogyo Kagaku Zasshi), 71, 1426 (1968).Google Scholar
- 7).P.J. Wheatley, J.Chem.Soc., 1965, 396.Google Scholar
- B. Milligan, E. Spinner, J.M. Swan, J.Chem.Soc., 1961, 1919.Google Scholar