Learning Dual Control under Complete State Information
This paper concerns a unified study on learning dual control of constant but unknown parameter systems subject to random noise.
KeywordsDynamic Programming Method Dual Control Past Measurement Nagoya Institute Unknown Parameter System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3).K.J. Astrom and B. Wittenmark: “Problems of Identification and Control”, Jour, of Mathematical Analysis and Application 34, pp. 91–113 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4).B.M. Horowitz: “A New Approach to Certain Problems of Identification and Control”, IEEE Trans., Ac-15–4, pp. 475–477 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5).G.N. Saridis and R.N. Lobbia: “Parameter Identification and Control of Linear Descrete-time Systems”, IEEE Trans., AC 17–1, pp. 52–60 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6).Ya.Z. Tsypkin: “Optimization, Adaptation, and Learning in Automatic Systems”, in Computer and Infonnation Sciences-II, J.T. Tou, Ed. pp. 21–29; Academic Press (1967).Google Scholar
- 7).Ya.Z. Tsypkin: “Adaptation, Training and Self-Organization in Automatic Systems”.Automatic and Remote Control, Vol. 27–1, pp. 16–50 (1966).Google Scholar
- 8).Ya.Z. Tsypkin: “Learning Systems in Advances” in Information Systems Science, Vol. 2, J.T. Tou, Ed. pp. 1–35, Plenum Press (1969).Google Scholar
- 9).B.M. Horowitz: “On Some Aspects of Dual Control Theory”, A Thesis, New York University, School of Eng. and Science, Dept. of Elect. Eng. (1969).Google Scholar
- 10).Y. Yoshida: “On the Construction of Learning Dual Control”, Preprint of the 10th SICE Conference in Japan (Aug., 1971).Google Scholar
- 11).Y. Yoshida: “A Construction Method of Learning Dual Control”, Preprint of the 14th Joint Auto. Control Conference in Japan (Nov., 1971).Google Scholar
- 12).Y. Yoshida: “On-Line Identification of Phase Variable Linear Systems of Unknown Parameters for Dual Control”, Bulletin of Nagoya Institute of Technology, 23 (1971).Google Scholar
- 13).Y. Yoshida and K. Nakamura: “A Synthesis of Recursive Stochastic Dual Control”, Res. Rept. of Auto. Cont. Lab., Nagoya Univ., Vol. 19 (1972).Google Scholar
- 14).Y. Yoshida and K. Nakamura: “A Synthesis of Learning Dual Control for Single-Input/Single-Output Systems”, Intl. Jour, of Control, to appear.Google Scholar
- 15).Y. Yoshida and K. Nakamura: “Learning Dual Control with Complete State Information”, Res. Rept. of Auto. Cont. Lab., Nagoya Univ., Vol. 20 (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Press, New York 1974