Lattice Disorder Produced in GaAs by Cadmium Implantation
The backscattering technique has been used to investigate the lattice disorder produced by implanting 20–60 keV cadmium ions into gallium arsenide. Special emphasis is given to the interpretation of the spectra. It is shown that previous interpretations of the backscattered spectra on compound semiconductors are incorrect, especially concerning the determination of the random level.
KeywordsCompound Semiconductor Gallium Arsenide Lattice Disorder Random Level Backscatter Spectrum
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- International Conference on Ion Implantation on Semi-conductors, California, May 1970, Rad. Effects 6 (1970).Google Scholar
- European Conference on Ion Implantation, Reading, September 1970.Google Scholar
- Implantation in Semiconductors, Ed. I. Ruge and J. Graul (Springer Verlag, New York, 1971).Google Scholar
- J. L. Merz, L. C. Feldman, D. W. Mingay and W. M. Augustinial in  p. 182.Google Scholar
- S. T. Picraux, to be published in Rad. Effects.Google Scholar