Radiative and Radiationless Transitions in Rare Earth Chelates
The luminescence kinetics and relative yields of crystalline tetrakis-ligand isomers of rare earth β-diketonates were measured in the temperature range from 77 K to 293 K. The isomers differ In their luminescence spectra, yields and lifetimes. It is found that the Eu3+ 5D1 luminescence level is excited by means of the triplet state of the ligand. The 5D0 level is populated as a result of the radiationless 5D1-5D0 transition and the probability of this process increases with temperature.
KeywordsExcitation Energy Transfer Triplet Level Radiationless Transition Luminescence Kinetic Luminescence Yield
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.V. V. Kuznetsova, A. N. Sevchenko, Phizicheskie problemy spectroscopy, 1, M., 236 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.V. S. Khomenko, V. V. Kuznetsova, Z. pry. spectr., 7, 850 (1967)Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Kuznetsova, V. S. Khomenko, T. I. Razvina, R. A. Puko, z. pry. spectr., 16, 279 (1972).Google Scholar
- 8.V. V. Kuznetsova, Kand. dissertation, Minsk, (1961).Google Scholar
- 9.A. V. Aristov, et al., Teor. Eksper. chim., 6, 61 (1970).Google Scholar