Transmission of Electrons Through a Disordered Array of Potentials
Part of the The IBM Research Symposia Series book series (IRSS)
There is a close relationship between localized states and the transmission properties of solids.
KeywordsGreen Function Strength Parameter Transmission Property Strength Disorder Oscillatory Term
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.P. Erdos and E. Rhodes, Helv. Phys. Acta 41, 785 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.N. F. Mott and E. A. Davis, Electronic Processes in Non- Crystalline Materials, Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1971.Google Scholar
- 6.R. Landauer, I. B. M. J. Res. Dev. 1, 223 (1958); Phil. Mag. 21, 863 (1970), and R. Landauer and W. F. Woo, Phys. Rev. B5, 1189 (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.I. D. Mikhailov and A. P. Kolesnikov, Soviet Phys. Solid State 13, 791 (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.R. de Li. Kronig and W. G. Penney, Proc. Roy. Soc. (London) 13, 499 (1931).Google Scholar
- 9.R. A. Smith, Wave Mechanics of Crystalline Solids, 2nd Ed., Chapman and Hall, London, 1969.Google Scholar
© Plenum Press, New York 1973