Gilat-Raubenheimer Methods for k-Space Integration
Application of the Gilat-Raubenheimer method to the density of states and its energy derivatives and to the photoemission distribution is discussed. Some estimates of the errors involved in the method are supplied, and a discussion of a polynomial interpolation scheme is given.
KeywordsFine Mesh Coarse Mesh Interpolation Scheme Secular Equation Band Calculation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. M. Mueller, J. W. Garland, M. H. Cohen, and K. H. Bennemann (to be published).Google Scholar
- 9.J. F. Janak, D. E. Eastman, and A. R. Williams: Proceedings of Electronic Density of States Symposium, NBS, Gaithersburg, Md., Nov. 1969 (to be published)Google Scholar
- 10.Calculations performed by A. R. WilliamsGoogle Scholar
- 11.J. O. Dimmock and A. J. Freeman, private communication.Google Scholar
- 12.Work performed in collaboration with A. R. Williams.Google Scholar