Part of the NATO Advanced Study Institutes Series book series (NSSB, volume 25)
Instabilities in One-Dimensional Metals
There exist several lines of approach in the study of instabilities in one-dimensional metals.
KeywordsCharge Density Wave Spin Density Wave Renormalization Group Method Solid State Comm Couple Chain
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 7.M. J. Rice, S. Strassler and W. R. Schneider, p. 282 in Lecture Notes in Physics Vol. 34 (ed. H. G. Schuster, Springer Verlag, (1975).Google Scholar
- 16.V. J. Emery, present volume.Google Scholar
- 17.H. Gutfreund and W. A. Little, present volume.Google Scholar
- 18.A. Bychkov, L. P. Gorkov and I. E. Dzyaloshinski, Soviet Physics — JETP 34, 422 (1972).Google Scholar
- 19.Other phases are possible for sufficiently large values of the gi-s; see, B. Horovitz, Solid State Comm. 18, 445 (1976).Google Scholar
- 20.R. Klemm and H. Gutfreund, B14, 1086 (1976).Google Scholar
- 21.L. Mihaly and J. Solyom, J. Low Temp. Phys. (in press); N. Menyhard, Proceedings of the Conference on Organic Conductors and Semiconductors, Siofok, Hungary, 1976.Google Scholar
- 22.D. Jerome and M. Weger, present volume.Google Scholar
© Plenum Press, New York 1977